Do you remember all the knitting pattern books I listed to giveaway during the month of December? Well, they all went out to their new owners last month. Here is a list of all the winners, where they live and what they received …..
- Connie Kline from Hickory, NC, USA received Simple Shapes Kidsilk Haze
- Gale Weber from Houston, TX, USA received Rowan Selects Stone Washed, Rowan selects Breezed and 10 Simple Projects for Cosy Homes
- Judith Burrows from Altrincham, Cheshire, UK received More Easy Fairisle Knits
- Carol Andreeti from Falmouth, Cornwall, UK received Winter Selects Fine Art Aran and Cardigans Essential Knits
- Anne Grieve from Galashiels, Borders, Scotland received Little Rowan Kids
- Anju Khasa from Blacktown, NSW, Australia received Little Rowan Blossom and Rowan Selects Cashmere.
Sorry if you didn’t win but I did get quite a lot of entries, which was great! However, there will be another giveaway coming up very soon; Rowan’s Magazine 63 will be out shortly so watch out for my next blog on how to win a copy from me!
Also, coming soon is some pics of my latest knit using Rowan Kid Classic in the shade Cherry Red. Knitting has been a little sporadic just recently as I am moving back to England. At the moment I am still in transition but hope to be back to my normal blogging and knitting self very soon!
Is it too late to say Happy New Year?